Sell your car in UAE with CarSwitch for the best price
10-30% more than any dealer offer!
You set the price - sell as fast as you want
Easy & Safe
Keep the car, we`ll bring buyers to you - Fraud proof
Select your car make
AED 150 for photos, inspection, calls and test drives for 3 months - an additional fee upon sale
Take control of your car ad
CarSwitch offers an easy & safe alternative to dealers and classified sites. We manage the whole process for selling your car while you sit back and relax. You set the price so you get the best value, without doing any of the work!
70% of cars sell within 2 weeks
15,000 car buyers visit daily
Buyers willing to pay more as cars pre-inspected & certified
Cars automatically featured on social media and other sites
In the news
"The Middle East's 50 Most-Funded Startups..."
"Transform the car buying and selling experience..."
"Make the switch without a hitch..."
"Making car buying or selling as easy as flicking a switch..."
"Take the pain out of buying and selling used cars in UAE..."
"Outsmart your UAE car dealer with these winning tricks..."
Interesting tips & facts
Read Our Seller Guides
How to sell your financed car in the UAE?
Buying a car through bank financing might seem like a good option but things can get really complex once you want to sell your car that....
How to Sell your Car in Dubai, UAE?
Moving out of the country for work or personal reasons and can’t take your baby along? Or does the new job promotion mean that you want....
How to Price Your Car to Sell in Dubai?
Looking to sell car in Dubai, UAE? To state the obvious, the price is the primary determinant of how quickly you can sell your car. If you ....
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sell my car for the best price in UAE?
There are 3 ways to sell your used car in the UAE:
- A managed service (CarSwitch.com) - where you can sell your car for maximum value and don’t need to worry about the complicated process of selling your car.
- Dealerships - where although the process of selling is relatively simple, you will have to settle for a low value for your car (as dealers need to cover overheads and profit margins) making this the least attractive option to sell your car for the best price.
- Classifieds - where you will have to manage the entire process on your own and therefore highly recommended that you read the guide below before you start selling your car!
Looking for someone to take care of the process for you? A managed service CarSwitch.com makes it super simple to get the price for your car, without doing any of the work!
How do you get the best price for your used car? Simple, you set it! Our Switchers will provide guidance on pricing, and you can change it at any time through the app (Andriod & iOS) so that ultimately you’re in full control. From there on, we handle all the chaos. Our partner network of banks, insurers, and specialists will handle it all from visiting you, wherever you are in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah to photograph and inspect your car, to figure out how to sell a car already on loan. We then advertise your car online through CarSwitch.com, our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin), and other sites, line up buyers and enable show times to show off your used car. You will sell your car in no time, and for the price that you want! Once we sell your car, we even guide you with the paperwork. The best part? You sell straight to end-user buyers so you get the best car prices.
Sell cars in UAE for the best price with ease!
How long would it take to sell my car in UAE, UAE?
70% of used cars on the CarSwitch sell within two weeks, though many within a few days of posting and others within several weeks. Your price is the primary determinant of how long it will take to sell your car, which you control completely through your CarSwitch seller portal. This portal displays a ton of guidance to help you set the best price, from recommendations based on a thousands of real transactions conducted through CarSwitch to live comparisons of views, calls, and price drop requests versus other comparable cars on the website. Here you can set your price and change it at any time, as well as set your last price to help in any negotiations, and enter our auction platform for instant cash sale if you run out of time. Throughout, our team works tirelessly using this information to filter buyers and sell your car as quickly as possible.
How do we set car prices and make sure the car sells?
With CarSwitch you set your own price! However, we provide concrete recommendations that account for your specific make, model, mileage, historical data from thousands of transactions conducted through CarSwitch. Ultimately, we aim to get the best price for your used car for sale in Dubai, UAE and the testament to that is we let you control it fully. We do strongly recommend that you follow the price guidance that our Switchers provide. In addition, you can review the performance of your ad compared to other cars on the platform, and reduce your price to get more traction at any time through your seller portal.
How do I transfer ownership of my car in UAE?
Transferring Ownership of your car is a tricky process hence a managed service (CarSwitch.com) is here to help. Sell your car with CarSwitch and we will guide you through the entire process from bringing you serious buyers to transferring ownership of your used car. Still interested in transferring your car on your own? Below are the steps and documents you require to do so.
Before transferring ownership, sellers must ensure the buyer has a valid UAE resident visa, a UAE driver license, and an insurance certificate. The seller needs to have the mulkiya, Emirates ID, passport with residence visa, and confirmation of loan payment/transfer of loan if the car is on loan. Once these documents are attained, an RTA appointment can be scheduled.
At the RTA:
- Sellers should clear any outstanding fines - please note whilst most fines can be dealt with at the RTA quickly, there are some fines such as violations that have received black points in another Emirate which will need to be cleared before you organise a visit to the RTA.
- Buyers should fill out a vehicle permit application form at the typing centre.
- Get your car inspected - A successful basic inspection is a prerequisite by the RTA before transferring ownership. Therefore, sellers should consider fixing major faults before the RTA visit. 2 main reasons for failing the inspection are worn down tires or brakes. It’s highly recommended that the buyer does a comprehensive inspection at RTA to have a good understanding of the car condition at the point of purchase.
- Transferring the car - Once the above steps are cleared, a vehicle registration fee must be paid in order for the new registration card to be issued. A further license plate printing fee must be paid if applicable for this to be issued. Sellers can hand over their existing license plate to the RTA for a fee if they want to hold it for future car registration.
- Salik Tag - Seller’s should remove their salik tag from the car to avoid the buyer using their tag. Buyer’s can purchase a new salik tag at the RTA.
CarSwitch will guide you through the transfer with free access to our partner lane at Tasjeel and provide step-by-step instructions to ensure you’re well prepared. For more information, you can also read up on how to transfer your car at the RTA.
What is the CarSwitch inspection and why do I need it to sell my car?
CarSwitch arranges for a specialist to run a 1 hour assessment of your used car to gauge its condition. During the inspection, the Specialist will take professional photos, examine the interior & exterior, assess the condition of the engine and go on a test drive with you to make sure that the main components in your used car works as they should. The results of the inspection are displayed online which helps us answer most buyers` questions and only refer you serious buyers! In addition, transparency on the fantastic condition of your car increases your car`s price! Please note, CarSwitch does not warranty inspection results, particularly as the results may change from the time of inspection, and so buyers may request their own inspection at their own expense with your approval. The process is easy and hassle-free. The Specialist will visit you anywhere in Dubai, Sharjah or Abu Dhabi and you only need to be present for 10-15 mins, of the full hour, to answer some questions and go for a test drive. Car selling made easy for the busy UAE residents.
How much do you charge for used car sale in UAE?
We charge AED 150 (+VAT) admin fee which includes organizing a specialist visit to inspect / photo, handling calls, filtering car buyers and arranging test drives. When we sell your car a success-based fee of AED 1,000 up to 3% (+VAT) will apply (depending on the value of your car but agreed with you up-front) which you can build into your car price. This fee is applicable only if we are able to help you sell your car. We take all the headaches for selling your car while you get the best price! Your Used Car for Sale in UAE will go quickly and without hassle!
What if I end up selling my car on my own?
We will work hard to help you sell your car in Dubai or anywhere in UAE. However, if you end up selling your car on your own then our success-based fee won’t apply. In addition, we will still guide you through the process to make sure that the transfer of car ownership at the RTA is a hassle free experience. We only ask that if you post your car on another platform, that you match the listing price you select on CarSwitch to give us a fair shot. Selling car couldn`t be easier!
Can you sell a car if it's on finance?
Still paying off your car loan? A car under finance can be sold, although this is a complex process with a high level of risk involved. Looking for a managed service you can trust to take care of this instead? - CarSwitch.com can help you through the entire process whilst you sit back and relax!
To sell your car which is currently under loan - first, you will need to contact your bank to find out the outstanding loan amount as well as the early settlement fee if applicable. Once you know the exact outstanding amount, the 2 options you have to sell your car is:
Find a buyer willing to clear your auto loan
In order to guarantee the buyer that the transfer of ownership will be done to their name once the auto loan is cleared, a “Seller's Agreement” will be required to be signed. The buyer will then need to visit the bank with the seller for the loan payment. The safest method to make this payment is via cash or manager's cheque.
Search for a buyer who is willing to buy the car on finance
In this scenario, the buyer has to agree to use the same bank as the seller. Once the buyer agrees to this and approval for auto loan transfer has been received by the bank, the buyer needs to present a car valuation certificate against the loan amount. CarSwitch can organize this certificate for a cost starting from AED 300. Once this certificate is obtained, the seller can settle the owed amount with the bank. The buyer will need to provide the bank with the new registration card along with insurance papers to complete the transfer and close the loan.
Sounds complicated and want a safe and secure way to sell your car which is currently under loan?
Will CarSwitch buy my car?
Our primary motivation is to get you the absolute best price possible, and so if you have a couple of days of time we always encourage you to post the car at an attractive price and we’ll secure an end user buyer in no time at all hassle free (as we’ll handle it all from fielding phone calls to attending test drives in your location). In case you simply don’t have the time, we’ll arrange an instant cash offer through our auction platform so you get over and done with in the same day.
How Should I Sell My Car in Dubai and UAE?
Looking for an easy and hassle-free way to sell your car in Dubai and UAE? After all, the process of selling your used car in UAE can be complicated, lengthy, and challenging if you don't get help from experts. CarSwitch can help you sell any car in Dubai and UAE. Keep the following factors in mind to get the best price for your used car.
- Finding the right buyer: Unless your full-time job is to sell a car, it can be challenging to find the right buyer quickly. You are likely to come across many non-serious buyers who are just window shopping without having any intentions to buy a car. It goes without saying that dealing with such buyers can be a massive waste of your time.
- Advertising: Finding the right channels to advertise your car can also be a challenge because there are several platforms and some of them might be more effective for targeting the buyers for your used car. If you use CarSwitch to sell a car online in Dubai and UAE, we can make the process easier and faster by lining up buyers through our social media channels as well as other sites.
- Setting the right price tag: Many people find it challenging to set the price for their car. If you underestimate the value of your car, you can end up selling your car for a lot less than what it's actually worth. On the other hand, if you set it too high, you might not be able to find buyers. To make this less challenging for you, we have made our proprietary car valuator available for free. It's a challenging process: From transferring the car at the RTA to using a sellers agreement to protect yourself, you may have to go through many complicated steps when you sell any car. However, you don't need to do all this on your own, as CarSwitch can guide you throughout the process.
Why use CarSwitch to sell any car in Dubai and UAE
Wondering "How will CarSwitch sell my car in Dubai and UAE?" You can relax while we take care of everything, including taking pictures of your car, helping you set the right price, and advertising it through multiple channels. We'll line up buyers for you, negotiate on your behalf, and guide you to make sure all the paperwork is done correctly. CarSwitch will even manage the test drive at the location and time that's most convenient for you. And if you're pressed for time, we can also help you auction off your car within a day. It's the best marketplace to sell car in Dubai and UAE.
You can leverage these features to sell your car:
Will CarSwitch offer price advice to help me sell my car in Dubai and UAE?
CarSwitch uses AI techniques to analyze thousands of real transactions to provide you with real time price guidance. Not only will this help you set the right price for your used car, but you'll also be able to sell your car in Dubai and UAE as fast as you want. With our price guidance, you will have a better understanding of what a private car buyer is likely to offer for your vehicle as well as instant cash dealer deals.
Free online car valuator
The experts at CarSwitch have put their knowledge in a free car valuator that can be used online to immediately estimate a used car's value. Using a proprietary algorithm, the car valuator helps you estimate a fair value for your vehicle.
Exciting seller badges
Are you wondering 'how can I make my car listing more prominent when I sell my car in Dubai and UAE?' You can use these free badges to do so:
- Price dropped: With this badge, you can let buyers know that the price of your used car has dropped.
- Negotiable: This one lets you inform car buyers that there's room for negotiation. Just visit the seller portal to set the last price for your car and CarSwitch will take care of everything else.
- Urgent sale: If you want to sell your car quickly, then be sure to use the urgent sale badge. It gives you the option to set a countdown of days you have left to sell your car.
- Condition:This badge provides you an easy way to tell buyers that you have kept your car well-maintained. If you receive a high inspection score from our inspection during the selling process, it will be activated automatically.