If you drive a lot, chances are that the interior of your car will get dirty no matter how careful you are. This is especially true for cloth car seats. Cleaning your used car seats should be a monthly routine just like washing the exterior or checking tire pressure. Not only will this be useful when you want to sell your car in Dubai, UAE, later on, it will also keep the interior nice, tidy and pleasant-smelling. For people who want to buy used cars for sale in Dubai, UAE, sometimes a well-maintained interior can make all the difference. So let’s take a look at some simple tips on how to clean your used car cloth seats.
- Take ‘em Out: Fully remove the car seats outside to clean them properly. Usually, both the front and back seats are detachable and can be removed within a few minutes. With perfect access, you can clean them better. Not only that, this simple trick will also give you access to clean the carpets and air the interior. Bonus!
- Water is Their Enemy: Don’t use too much water because it would be difficult to fully dry the seats afterward. Use any popular cleaning product or simply a dish soap mixed in water. Use a soft-bristled brush to rub and clean, and wipe it all off with a microfiber cloth.
- Battle those Stubborn Stains: For stubborn stains or delicate cloth covers, always use a baking soda solution (one teaspoon of soda in half glass of warm water). Tap the solution on the stain with a towel or cloth. Once the baking soda starts to dissolve the stain, rub it clean with a microfiber cloth.
- The Key is Drying: Don’t want a nasty smelling car? Then dry those seats perfectly! If you took them out in the first place, you can dry them easily under the sun.
- An Instant Fix: If you don’t have the time or space to clean the seats properly, use this instant solution. Dirt and stains on cloth car seats can easily be cleaned using baby wipes. They are moist, non-aggressive and easy to use, and perfect for fast cleaning so keep a box of these in your used car. Or you could always enlist the help of car care companies like CarBox to clean the car. Your choice really.
Armed with these tips and tricks, you can easily clean your used car cloth seats. Remember, if you want to sell your car in Dubai, UAE, a clean and well-maintained interior can bump up the value of your car.
On the other hand, if you want to buy used cars for sale in Dubai, UAE, you will want to ensure that the interior and exterior are both spotless. CarSwitch can take care of that for you, and you can easily check out pictures of the used car interior and exterior from the comfort of your home. Happy ‘switching!