Dubai Roads and Transport Authority has released an awareness campaign for motorists and pedestrians urging them to abide by the newly implemented rules and regulations. These laws are for those who are entering the Tram Zone. So, whether you are a pedestrian or travelling in your used car in Dubai, watch out for these rules.
The objective of the campaign is to increase road safety, help road users avoid accidents with the tram, and protect public property.
The seven rules are as follows:
- The public must not enter the tram-only area
- Look before you cross as the tram may be coming from the right side.
- Look before you cross as the tram maybe coming from the left side.
- Look towards your left and right as the tram maybe coming from your left and right side
- Your eyes must be fixed on the road to be watchful of a tram that maybe going from right to left or left to right.
- The red light of the traffic signal means to STOP and watch out for the tram as it is passing from the right. So, the public must be vigilant.
- The red light of the traffic signal means to STOP and watch out for the tram as it is passing from the left. So, the public must be vigilant.
If you want to upgrade your car, then hop on to CarSwitch.com for pre-inspected and quality assured used cars in Dubai! Happy shopping!