Buying the right car is not the easiest of tasks, especially in the UAE where you have a number of brands to choose from. It becomes even harder if you are interested in used cars for sale in Dubai, UAE. Before you spend thousands of Dirhams on a second-hand car, you should know about the most sought-after car features in Dubai. The experts at CarSwitch have prioritized these features for you so you get the most bang for your dirham.
- Reversing Camera: Having a reversing camera in your car is like having an extra pair of eyes to guide when you are reversing your car. If you have kids, you should definitely keep this feature in mind while looking for used cars for sale in Dubai, UAE.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Do you have to attend an urgent call while driving on a busy road in Dubai? A car with Bluetooth connectivity will enable you to talk on your phone without taking your hands off the steering wheel. Many cars with modern infotainment systems also let you send text messages, connect to the Internet, send emails, and listen to music stored on your smartphone. This is a pretty useful feature worth paying for.
- Remote Keyless Entry and Keyless Start: Remote keyless entry comes in handy when your hands are full or you can’t open the car’s door in a poorly lit area. The door will unlock with just the push of a button. Almost all cars in the UAE have this feature. Many cars also allow you to start your car by just pushing a button. Check out these used coupes for sale in Dubai, UAE with keyless entry or push button start.
- Roadside Assistance: This can prove to be a real lifesaver in case your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. You just need to make a call to get your car towed. However, your insurance company provides this feature free of cost so why pay for it twice.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Have you ever been in a situation where you and another passenger could not agree on what the car’s interior temperature should be? Carmakers know this is a common disagreement, so they have introduced dual-zone automatic climate control. As the name suggests, it offers two temperature controls: one for the front passenger and another for the driver. Worth paying for if you will frequently have passengers in the back seat.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS): Anti-lock braking system, also known as an anti-skid braking system, is a must-have safety feature which prevents the wheels from locking up and averts unrestrained skidding. It gives you better control and decreases stopping distances. It even helps when you are driving around a corner by employing the ABS system as a traction control and chassis stability aid.
- Traction Control System: A traction control system is another safety feature every car must have. It helps avoid car crashes by using brake sensors, accelerometers and steering wheel position sensors. The system keeps the driver’s input in check and becomes active when the driver loses control of the car due to over-steering. The system automatically applies brakes and steers the car back on track.
- GPS Navigation system: Navigation is one of the most sought-after features in Dubai. However, a GPS navigation system by the manufacturer can cost thousands of Dirhams and the maps quickly become obsolete in Dubai. You might be better off using Google Maps on your Mobile.
If you want all of these features in your next used car, CarSwitch can help! Want to learn more about upcoming car tech? Read this!
Say goodbye to shady commission-seeking agents: Check out our switchin’ collection from the comfort of your home. You are buying straight from the owner so you get the same great deal as buying straight from the owner!
- Vetted cars: All cars have undergone the CarSwitch 200pt check, so you’ll know exactly what’s up with the ride you have your eyes on. Every car comes with a 3 month/unlimited Kilometers warranty so you can sleep easy!
- Check it out: We’ll settle a time and date for the viewing, and you can have a chat with our Switchers if you have any questions.
- We’ve got you covered: We’ll deal with the final paperwork at the RTA and get it right the first time, so no need to waste your evening!
Ready for a switchin’ experience? Sit back and browse through our switchin’ cars here. Happy shopping!